Welcome to the home page for the San Francisco Theological Seminary Master Plan Amendment Universal Application.
The Master Plan Amendment has been submitted to the Town, deemed complete and is now under evaluation. The Master Plan Amendment is in five volumes. A Supplemental Data Addendum has been prepared at the request of the Town of San Anselmo.
- Volume I - Project Description is the main, summarized, narrative portion of the application and provides the reader with a good overview of the Master Plan Amendment (MPA).
- Volumes II & III - SFTS Initial Study of Environmental Impact Study is an environmental review of the project description in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), prepared by HartMarin for the San Francisco Theological Seminary. It contains detailed reports from our expert, professional team.
- Volume IV: Plan Set includes Base Maps, the proposed Master Plan, proposed Student Village, Proposed Flex-Use Townhomes, and proposed Faculty Cottages.
- Volume V: Image Board includes model renderings, before & after renderings, architectural & landscape imagery, perspectives, and elevations.
- Supplemental Data Addendum includes supplemental data and reports, prepared at the request of the Town of San Anselmo.
- Economic Impact Report - The Marin Economic Forum prepared an analysis of the impacts of the SFTS MPA from an economic perspective.
- Town of San Anselmo Initial Study - the Town's Draft Inital Study is complete, and posted online for review.
- Town Council Hearing - documents for the March 13, 2012 Town Council Hearing
Thank you for visiting this web site.