Phase 1 of The San Francisco Theological Seminary Master Plan is now complete and occupied. Thanks to everyone who helped over the past 8 years.
This historic landmark now has:
- A consolidated footprint allowed by the sale of excess properties.
- A Student Village that caters to graduate students with families.
- Teacher’s Row of historic and historic-themed houses.
- Greatly improved flood control, drainage and drainage retention
- Protection of the historic “Castles” in the hilltop core.
- HartWest Employer Directed Workforce Housing.
Documents have been removed for confidentiality. Thank you for visiting this website.